Anu Hullett, D.M.D, M.B.A
Meet Dr. Anu Hullett
Dr. Anu Hullett, D.M.D., M.B.A. completed her dental studies at Rutgers (UMDNJ) and a full-scope Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center, both with Distinction. Her respected attending surgeons prepared her for tumor resection, reconstructive surgery, cleft-lip/cleft-palate repairs, orthognathics, trauma (a personal favorite), TMD surgery, oral and implant surgery and sedation. A humanistic and gentle approach to patient care was of highest priority in her training.
A highlight in her career was participation in a dental mission with Health and Humanitarian Aid Foundation in Ghana. As one of three surgeons, she performed mainly tumor resections, reconstructions and nerve repair using various techniques. It gave her great joy to know she accomplished a dream she had since she was 12 – to make a positive difference through mission work.
Practicing for over 13 years, her surgical interests include dento-alveolar surgery, bone grafting, soft tissue grafting, pathology and trauma. She takes pride in the clean and simple surgery she performs. Dr. Hullett has extensive experience in treating the medically complex patient.
Education and awareness are the keys to contentment.
Her desire to improve efficiency, safety and quality in health care delivery systems led her to complete an M.B.A. with special concentration in Healthcare Administration and Public Health at Rutgers Business School.
She was given the privilege to serve as Adjunct Professor of Ethics at University of the Pacific School of Dentistry. Like Dr. Jason Hullett, Dr. Anu shares her continued education with her patients so they make decisions they trust in. We have many college aged students shadow in our office and she enjoys being a mentor – like figure to these good people.
She was born in Manhattan, NY and raised in Brooklyn.
Drs. Jason and Anu Hullett have two delightfully funny daughters.
Visit this link if you love quotes: https://www.pinterest.com/anuhullett/peacefreedomhappiness/
- Hospital for Surgical Excellence at Oakbend (River Oaks)
- First Surgical Hospital (Sugar Land)
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Texas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Texas Dental Association
- Greater Houston Dental Society
- The American Society for Dental Ethics
- MD Anderson Cancer Center President’s Associates
- “Career perceptions of young academic maxillofacial surgeons.” Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Volume 65, Issue 4 , Pages 762-765, April 2007
- Business model plan for the prevention of recidivism in Newark, NJ
- Pay for Performance vs Fee for Service: A Physicians Guide To Becoming a Patient’s Agent in the Assymetrical Marketplace of Healthcare, a Novel Idea
- Pay for Performance in U.S Healthcare Systems
- Business model plan to combat obesity in NJ, in unsafe neighborhoods
- ImThera, Alternative Treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Electronic Medical Records
- Organizational Behavior
- Nonverbal Communication…Speaks Loudly
- The Very Reverend Michael Ivan Frankczak Scholarship Award For Recognition as an Outstanding Resident in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery