Our Mission and Background
Oral and maxillofacial surgery requires 4-6 additional years of hospital-based surgical and comprehensive anesthesia training after graduation from dental school. This surgical field is well developed and bridges the gap between dentistry and medicine.
The reason your dentist refers you to us is because we are the first step to your preventative care. We will remove all of the unrestorable, unhealthy teeth and pathology in your mouth prior to any further restorative work started by your dentist.
As oral and maxillofacial surgeons, Drs. Jason Hullett and Anu Hullett manage a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth, and facial regions. Drs. Jason Hullett and Anu Hullett have focused their oral surgery practice to teeth removal, IV sedation, pathology removal, trauma, dental implants and bone graft reconstruction.
Our staff is trained in assisting with Intravenous (IV) sedation and outpatient general anesthesia in our state-of-the-art office setting. Patients are continuously monitored during and after surgery. We take your safety seriously.
Our goal and mission is to give you the best care — simple. We have dedicated our lives to learning the most up -to- date practices for surgical excellence, and on a human level, to make sure you are comfortable and come away more satisfied than you started. We practice with honesty, integrity, and a passion for what we do.
We work closely with our dentist colleagues and encourage you to visit them for checkups to ensure a healthy mouth. Dr’s. Hullett work with Houston’s, Sugar Land and Missouri City’s most talented restorative dentists who maintain your oral health.
In everyone’s busy lives these days, it is easy to neglect ourselves and put off our oral healthcare until a big infection hits. But a hygiene checkup visit can combat costlier visits down the road. Having a pain free mouth, a beautiful smile, and strong teeth is one of the first steps to having a QUALITY life.
Questions to ask yourself when visiting your doctor
- What is my goal in visiting this particular doctor?
- Is it to rid pain and infection?
- Is it for preventative purposes?
- To improve aesthetics and smile?
- To improve my chewing ability?
- To improve my speaking ability?
- Can I trust this doctor to invest in their abilities?
- Is the office clean and has passed all state regulations?
- Do the office members speak to me with respect?
- Will the office members understand my limitations?
- Will I be able to follow their instructions?
- Do I acknowledge that smoking will cause failure of the procedure?
- Are their services affordable?
- Will they do what is best for me?