Jason S. Hullett, DMD
Meet Dr. Hullett
Dr. Jason Hullett, D.M.D. – inspired by his father, a psychiatrist – received his B.A. Magna Cum Laude in Psychology and Biology from SUNY-Albany, his D.M.D. with Honors from Temple University, and completed a full-scope Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at Rutger’s Medical Center (UMDNJ) with distinction.
Volunteer work with Healing the Children in Bangladesh enhanced Dr Hullett’s capability with the most complex of surgical situations. It was one of the most memorable and greatest experiences of his life. Board-certified in oral and maxillofacial surgery, he is an AAOMS and ADA member. His professional contributions include articles and book chapters on wound care, trigeminal nerve repair, and fluid management.
Over sixteen years of patient care has provided Dr. Hullett extensive experience in dento-alveolar surgery, dental implants, office based anesthesia, and bone grafting techniques. He keeps up to date on advancements in implant and bone grafting techniques through the respected Pikos Institute, which creates surgical excellence driven by scientifically proven continuing education courses. His interest lies in complete oral rehabilitation through customized treatment plans that improve function and confidence. Dr. Hullett is a proud member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
On a personal level, it is very important to Dr. Hullett that he provides the highest standard of ethical care to his patients and ensure their experience is a positive one. He encourages his patients to ask questions and feel free in discussing their oral health goals.
For his patients that undergo general anesthesia, he always works with his wife, Dr Anu Hullett (also an OMFS), to ensure absolute safety and excellent quality of work.
He is happy to return to his Southern roots and being part of the Houston & Sugar Land dental community.
He enjoys spending time with his family, reading, watching old movies and listening to good music.
Dr. Hullett has been honored by his peers, as recognized by Super Dentists list for the third year in a row, published by TEXAS MONTHLY 2017.
- Hospital for Surgical Excellence at Oakbend (Sugar Land)
- Houston Methodist Hospital (Sugar Land)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Greater Houston Dental Society
- Texas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- “Physical Neurosensory Testing versus Qualitative Sensory Testing in Trigeminal Nerve Injuries: A Retrospective Comparison”. Quintessence Int. 40(7) :603-609, July-Aug 2007
- “Treatment of Ear Laceration with Adjunctive Leech Therapy: A Case Report”, J Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, 65: 2112-2214, 2006
- Fluids and Electrolytes, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets. 2006, 2nd Edition
Healing the Children, Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate Mission Trip, Bangladesh, May 2007